How to Practice Nudism? …… Part 3
Part 3……Practicing Nudism as a Family
2. Start by encouraging nudity. If you want your whole family to transition to being nudists, especially if you have young children, then you have to play your cards right. You can’t just go from wearing ten layers of clothing to all of a sudden asking everyone to undress. Instead, you should encourage your family members to wear less clothes and even to be nude more, so you get comfortable with each other’s bodies before taking the leap.
- If your children are nude during bath time, don’t make it a big deal that they’re not wearing clothes.
- You can even encourage your kids to spend more time in the nude, if they are comfortable doing so after play time.
- Of course, once you start doing this, you have to make it clear that this is what your dynamics will be like, but not what the outside world expects. Let your kids see that being nude at home is acceptable while it may not be in the world at large.
3. Make your family feel confident. If you want to practice nudism as a family, then you have to make people feel confident in who they are and how they look. Make them feel beautiful, don’t laugh at their bodies, and give them compliments to make them feel like they are wonderful people both inside and out. Though nudism is not sexual and it’s not about telling your husband he looks great naked, you should encourage people to be who they are without apology.
- Just maintaining a positive environment in your household can go a long way in encoring your family members to be in the buff. Though healthy criticism is a good thing, you should focus on being more positive than negative and to encourage your family members to grow spiritually and creatively.
4. Make nudism feel natural. Another thing you can do is to make nudism feel like the norm when it comes to your home. If people aren’t wearing clothes, don’t make a comment about it or talk about how great it is to take some clothes off, but just treat it as a matter of fact. This will stop your family members from feeling self-conscious and it will make them feel like this is the most “normal” thing that they can do.
- If you and your family members are all sitting around nude at the dinner table, treat it as a totally normal thing instead of saying how nice it is that you’re all nude together. If something is natural, then there’s no need to call attention to it.